A painting of the House of Lord's offices in Great College Street, London. Commissioned by the House of Lords.

Part of nationwide commission by the House of Lords asking artists to portray an aspect of their local town in the style of the thirties railway posters. This is the view of Cliffe Bridge and site of the town wharf (steps surviving near the bridge) on the River Ouse at Lewes, Sussex.

A reconstruction sequence through time from 1407, 1540 to 1791 of the development of a small oratory and chapel complex in West Sussex.  With homage to Hieronymus Grimm